[Coco] OS9 Level II BBS >Commands

L. Curtis Boyle curtisboyle at sasktel.net
Thu Jan 14 13:25:27 EST 2010

On Thu, 14 Jan 2010 09:15:31 -0600, Boisy G. Pitre <boisy at tee-boy.com>
wrote:

> Just got an email from OS-9 Level 2 BBS author Keith Alphonso who
> doesn't mind at all if his software is copied or used.  He unfortunately
> doesn't have the source code to any of his stuff.  At least for the OS-9
> Level 2 BBS, the commands are all written in assembly and are small, so
> a disassembly project on those would be fun if someone wanted to tackle
> that.
>
> On Jan 13, 2010, at 11:11 PM, George Ramsower wrote:
>
>> Okay!
>> I got the drive working again. Had to reseat EVERYTHING on the coco and
>> the add-on boards. I just shotgunned the whole affair and that did it.
>>
>> The OS9 Level II BBS Commands disk is now uploaded to my website..
>>
>> http://coco.thetinbox.com/
>>
>> --

> Boisy G. Pitre
> http://www.tee-boy.com/

If my TC-9 is still capable of booting, I may have some of that. Keith
gave us permission years ago to redevelop some of his Level 2 BBS
utilities for us to do on our massive multi-user Coco system at work (at
the time - 8 terminals on 1 Coco 3), and we did disassemble/comment a lot
of his stuff.

--
L. Curtis Boyle