[Coco] Multi-Pak card edge connectors.

Gene Heskett gene.heskett at verizon.net
Wed Jan 13 20:44:02 EST 2010

On Wednesday 13 January 2010, Tim Fadden wrote:
>Hi guys,
>
>I am looking for some card edge connectors that the rompacks etc plug
>into that I can solder onto a circuit board.
>
>I remember some one and found some on the net, and had links in and
>email.  I have been searching till my sercher.
>is broke!  I can't find it.
>
>Any body have any, or know where I can purchase them?  even a dead
>multipak that I could pull the connectors from would be fine.
>
>Thanks!,
>
>Tim

The last time I actually looked for those, digikey had them, with prices
extended to the 10k pieces column.  But that was probably 4, maybe 5 years
ago.  And in both std and gold flashed contacts.  $4.99/copy, gold flashed
brass contacts at:

<http://www.electronicsurplus.com/ccp68534-44-position-edge-card-connectors-50-44b-10-138300.htm>

and for NOS at $3/copy:

<http://www.electronicsurplus.com/ccp68517-44-position-edge-card-connector-50-44sn-1-30944.htm>

google is your friend. ;-)

--
Cheers, Gene
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)

People who push both buttons should get their wish.