[Coco] Shell and Applications in OS9Boot?

L. Curtis Boyle curtisboyle at sasktel.net
Mon Jan 11 21:13:42 EST 2010

One other thing you can try (if you don't need a shell running at the
same time as your demo program), is to do an EX Yourprog. Thus will
free up 16k 8k for SHELL itself, and 8k of data area. If want the
SHELL back after your program is dine, you can Chain back to the shell.
Rogue used this trick to run in 128k.

Sent from my iPhone
L. Curtis Boyle