[Coco] Cocodownunder down?

Brian Blake random_rodder at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 9 10:32:29 EST 2010

Hi Bob,

I sent an email to Cris asking what was going on. I'm not sure he'll respond - he hasn't responded to any emails as of late and I don't know if my emails are even getting to him. It's been almost two years since I've actually heard from him so I wouldn't be surprised if he just lost interest and let his website expire, in which case I'm sure the files are gone. I know you and briza accounted for almost all of the files in the 'Downunder' section. If I hear from him I'll be sure to let everyone know. Briza said he'll try to contact Cris via Facebook (I cancelled my account months ago as I found no redeeming qualities in the service... but that's another story). I'm far enough into my recovery now that I've gotten a little time to start posting on the CoCoHut blog again, so I hope Cris just lets that continue to go and not close that out.

Later,

Brian