[Coco] A source of Test Leads and scope probes

Gene Heskett gene.heskett at verizon.net
Sat Jan 9 00:36:31 EST 2010

On Friday 08 January 2010, Brian Goers wrote:
>I have worked at two companies that bought Test Leads & accessories from
>this company. They also carry scope probes.
>The name is OLDAKER MFG. CORP. and the URL is (WWW.testleads.net)

Looks like serviceable stuff, too bad they make you call for prices.

Here is the one I use, and it is surprisingly serviceable for the money.
<http://www.mpja.com/prodinfo.asp?number=15087+TE>

Whats not to like about a 200mhz rated probe for $19?

--
Cheers, Gene
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)

See, these two penguins walked into a bar, which was really stupid, 'cause
the second one should have seen it.