[Coco] [OT] EB301 modules from A7 company

Gene Heskett gene.heskett at verizon.net
Sat Jan 9 00:03:48 EST 2010

On Friday 08 January 2010, john wrote:
>Sparkfun was swamped Wed night and Thur morning due to their $100,000
>giveaway...

So do I, provided they have enough legal help that they are not just some
shooting gallery tin ducks.  Sparc of course has been running on empty for a
long time, and they will stretch this out hoping there might be a few
thousand in it for them after the sharks get theirs.

Hopefully it will be heard in front of a judge who has seen this dog and pony
show too many times already and they will get their outstretched hands
chopped off.

First, we kill all the lawyers...

--
Cheers, Gene