[Coco] EB301 modules from A7 company

Brian Blake random_rodder at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 8 22:39:50 EST 2010

Roger,

I think he was referring to an article on hackaday about SparkFun being sent a cease and desist order by an attorney representing Sun, Sparc International, and their 'SPARC' servers saying SparkFun selling computer and electronics is an infringement on Sun's 'SPARC' trademark.

http://www.sparkfun.com/commerce/news.php?id=300

I think this has less of a chance of going anywhere than SCO's lawsuits about Linux/Unix source code...

Brian