[Coco] 2nd Rainbow Book of Adventures

David L. Foreman davelf11 at cox.net
Fri Jan 8 17:02:04 EST 2010

----- Original Message -----
From: "Terrance Hale" <mizagorn at att.net>
To: "CoCoList for Color Computer Enthusiasts" <coco at maltedmedia.com>
Sent: Friday, January 08, 2010 10:21
Subject: [Coco] 2nd Rainbow Book of Adventures

> Greetings,
>

> My name is Terrance (Terry) Hale, and I just joined the CoCo mailing list
> based on advice from Fred Provoncha and with help from Dennis.
>

> I’ve been looking around on
> the internet to see if anyone still had a copy of The Second Rainbow
> Book of Adventures. I had an “honorable mention” entry in that book,
> for the adventure “Castle of Naurios” (If I’ve remembered the correct
> spelling…). If the issue of Rainbow magazine that had the winners
> listed is also available, that would be such a huge bonus. (I can’t
> believe I let my ex-wife make me throw out 4 years worth of magazines a
> few years ago. I’ve been kicking myself ever since…)
>
> If the book is still available for purchase, could anyone please let
> me know??
>

> Thanks so much for taking the time to read this!  I'm looking forward to
> 'catching up' with the CoCo community.
>
> Best Regards,
> Terry

Terry, Just click on the very long uri or copy and paste the uri into your
browser address bar and you will find the list below, or just go to
http://used.addall.com/. and enter the book title into the search box.

<http://used.addall.com/SuperRare/RefineRare.fcgi?start=0&id=100108135517356684&dispCurr=USD&inTitle=The+Second+Rainbow+Book+of+Adventures&inAuthor=&inDesc=&exTitle=&exAuthor=&exDesc=&match=Y&&order=PRICE&ordering=ASC>

ADDALL says there are 6 books available. AddAll searches all the popular
used book sources like ABE, Alibris,  Amazon, Powells, and others.
Seems to be a mostly high dollar book.
Dave Foreman

     1. The Second rainbow book of adventures (The Rainbow bookshelf) [Buy
it!]
     N/A  82.55  AmazonUK AmazonUK  USED, Falsoft 1985 Paperback 093247103X
      51.71 GBP to USD is calculated base on 1 GBP = 1.59640 USD
     2. The Second rainbow book of adventures (The Rainbow bookshelf) [Buy
it!]
     N/A  244.13  Amazon Amazon Marketplace  USED, Falsoft 1985 Paperback
093247103X
     3. The Second rainbow book of adventures (The Rainbow bookshelf) [Buy
it!]
     N/A  256.98  Abebooks Prairie City Books, LLC  [publisher: Falsoft]
lightly worn cover/binding, lightly bent corners, lightly aged pages
[Plymouth, IN, U.S.A.]
     4. The Second Rainbow Book of Adventures (the Rainbow Bookshelf) [Buy
it!]
     N/A  256.98  Alibris prairie-city-books via Alibris  Acceptable Lightly
worn cover/binding, lightly bent corners, lightly aged pages.
     5. The Second rainbow book of adventures (The Rainbow bookshelf) [Buy
it!]
     N/A  256.98  Biblio Prairie City Books, LLC  Falsoft. Used -
Acceptable. lightly worn cover/binding, lightly bent corners, lightly aged
pages Falsoft 093247103X
     6. The Second Rainbow Book of Adventures [Buy it!]

      [show this book only] Charles L. Springer  256.98  Half Half
Paperback, ISBN: 093247103X
      Shipping within US only