[Coco] splitting the screen

Wed Jan 6 18:52:16 EST 2010

Hi,

Well I am spending a lot of time but getting nowhere fast in my search for
the files.

As I have gotten no responses for my request for someone to run asm to
produce the output listing, I am trying to find a way to run Jeff's
emulator. I found a computer where it starts but apparently it does not have
the files to run OS-9. And it is just way too slow!!!

The next computer to try is on the missing list, it was here just a few days
ago.

The last one I would try to use has no disks installed, it needs to be
cleaned first. It was my HTPC which has lots of problems with HDTV and one
of it's disks failed completely with no possibility of data recovery without
spending big $$$$$$. It just was DTV captures of PBS repeats so no big lost.

And my real CoCo3 is also in pieces, the 3.5" disk drive is bad.

So I really need to find the missing computer now.

Wayne, I would like to make sure that you have the "OS-9 Windowing System"
part of the OS-9 manual.

It starts with "Chapter 1", "Types of OS-9 Windows".

If you would start rereading this and ask questions I can (and others) help
you with your understanding and provide examples.

SHF

P.S. Please correct the Magic Window Zero ("/W0") to ("/W") The reference
is on page 1-2, "Opening a Device Window".