[Coco] splitting the screen

Bob Devries devries.bob at gmail.com
Tue Jan 5 21:58:30 EST 2010

Wayne,
Do you have the Falsoft book about Basic09? I can't remember its exact name
offhand.

I'm sure it had a number of examples of windowing in Basic09.

And then there's the Windows Guide to OS9 Level 2.

--
Besides a mathematical inclination, an exceptionally good mastery of one's
native tongue is the most vital asset of a competent programmer.

Edsger W.Dijkstra, 18 June 1975