[Coco] splitting the screen

Tue Jan 5 19:56:02 EST 2010

Hi,

Script on the Original Tandy OS-9 L-II original distribution disk, I do not
think so.

The set that OS-9 L-II had was so bad that I researched all the fields in
the Stock Windows and found some errors.

I then created a new set of windows in assembly language that are more
useful.

I think that I also created a Shell script that allowed the current window
to be converted.

I have offered these files before and got no takers.

SHF