[Coco] splitting the screen

George Ramsower georgeramsower at gmail.com
Tue Jan 5 19:46:09 EST 2010

  The "Complete Rainbow Guild To OS-9 Level Two" has a whole section on windowing.
   What may be best for your example is to learn "Overlay Windows" Those are fairly easy to get into your working window and may be used as I/O or output only.

George
  Does anyone on the list understand OS-9 windowing enough to give me a clue as to how to split a screen? What I need is to be able to have everything the user types show up in one part, and all other output to the screen in the other, something liike this:

  |this is where all|
  |output goes      |
  +-----------------+ <- what happens above does not go below this separator
  |user input here  |