[Coco] Please trim your posts

Phill Harvey-Smith afra at aurigae.demon.co.uk
Tue Jan 5 08:29:48 EST 2010

Dennis Bathory-Kitsz wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> Some posts are so long they're practically historical documents. A few
> hundred bytes of response ends up being a stream of a dozen repeated
> posts, plus being written in HTML format. They end up so long they come
> to me for approval

Yikes!

> Please trim your posts to the actual item being answered, keep them to
> text format, and no attachments. Please?

I guess for people using email cleinets that default to top posting,
it's a lot less obvious that there is all that on the end.
Not that I'm defending it (I don't top post, English is meant to be read
top to bottom....but that's another argument), just pointing out that if
you do top post it won't be obvious.

Cheers.

Phill.