[Coco] NitrOS-9 Cobbler Problems

Joel Ewy jcewy at swbell.net
Mon Jan 4 23:24:33 EST 2010

I finally just mutilated a copy of the Drivewire NitrOS9 distribution
disk to get my bootable image.  I still don't quite know what went wrong
in the way I was doing things, especially after I decided to go ahead
and use the stock mb.dw3 script, other than not booting from the same
image as the one that I ran the mb.dw3 script from, as Bob suggests may
be problematic.

But I finally got it to work at about a quarter to four last night.  I
used to stay up that late routinely, but I'm finding it's not so fun
anymore...

JCE