[Coco] Possible to play Tom Mix's P-51 Mustang Multiplayer Online Now?

Derek dml_68 at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 4 14:00:29 EST 2010

I have been able to telnet using my coco and a terminal program bridged to my PC Serial Port to online MUDS and telnet bbs's but thought it would be neat if there was some way to play coco only games that were designed to be modem or serial port 2 player games on the internet using our coco's

** Mistrust Authority. Promote Decentralization **