[Coco] Disto schematic issue

Gene Heskett gene.heskett at verizon.net
Mon Jan 4 12:35:36 EST 2010

On Monday 04 January 2010, Bruce W. Calkins wrote:
>I downloaded the Disto Schematic Kit form MaltedMedia last week and had
> some problems printing it.  About page 9 it runs into a page not found and
> the spooler buffer starts looping, reprinting the first 8 pages, with the
> error routine, until I stop and clear the spooler.  I tried a fresh
> download this morning and the problem is still there.  This issue exists
> with Foxit Reader 2.2 as well as Adobe Reader 9.2.
>

>Does anyone have an uncorrupted copy?

Whoever made the combined file would be the one to ask, I just looked at my
page 9 and its fine.  They all exist as .jpg's here on my drive.  Or maybe
those aren't my scans? ISTR I sent them to someone as .jpg's, but
CRS/oldtimers has struck again and I don't remember who.

Please bear in mind that Tony was pretty paranoid about exactly this sort of
thing, and there are mistakes on every page that would prevent the operation
of a device made from those drawings.  So IF you find a difference between
the drawings and the real thing, you'd best put on your engineering design
hat and figure out which is the correct drawing, what you see in the copper &
chips in front of you, or whats on the drawing, keeping in mind that the
copper and chips _did_ work.

--
Cheers, Gene
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)

Let me take you a button-hole lower.
		-- William Shakespeare, "Love's Labour's Lost"