[Coco] Disk controller schematic

George Ramsower georgeramsower at gmail.com
Sun Jan 3 18:56:41 EST 2010

I have schematics for the  following..
26-3022
26-3029

There are two versions of the 26-3029. One is PCB# 8709407 and the other is PCB# 8709550

Scanning the entire book is out of the question as it is almost 200 pages. This book covers the drives also.

 Let me know if one of these is the one you have.
George
  George,

  It's the FD502.

  I didn't know about that book. Maybe you would be good enough to scan the
  book and upload it to Maltedmedia ftp?

  Sadly, all my coco bits & pieces are packed away in storage 1200 km away.
  They will be there until at least May, when I return from my proposed trip
  to visit my wife in Las Pinas City, Philippines.

  Regards, Bob Devries
  Goulburn, NSW, Australia

  --
  Besides a mathematical inclination, an exceptionally good mastery of one's
  native tongue is the most vital asset of a competent programmer.

  Edsger W.Dijkstra, 18 June 1975