[Coco] Weird CoCo3 problem...

Bob Devries devries.bob at gmail.com
Sun Jan 3 01:30:02 EST 2010

Brian,

as far as I know all 512k upgrades required those caps to be clipped. I'd be
worried about that problem with R22 also. You should check to see if R22 is
in fact still a resistor, and not an open circuit. As I recall, it should be
a low ohms value.

Regards, Bob Devries
Goulburn, NSW, Australia
(soon to be in Las Pinas City again)

--
Besides a mathematical inclination, an exceptionally good mastery of one's
native tongue is the most vital asset of a competent programmer.

Edsger W.Dijkstra, 18 June 1975