[Coco] Weird CoCo3 problem...

Bob Devries devries.bob at gmail.com
Sun Jan 3 00:23:29 EST 2010

Brian,

after having checked out the schematic of the NTSC Coco3, I realised that
the capacitors C65 and C66 should be removed if a 512k expansion board is
installed. I believe also that R23 was affected, but if I remember
correctly, it was only short circuited with a 1MB expansion (from Disto).
These components are in the /CAS and /RAS part of the circuitry near the
GIME.

--
Besides a mathematical inclination, an exceptionally good mastery of one's
native tongue is the most vital asset of a competent programmer.

Edsger W.Dijkstra, 18 June 1975