[Coco] Duplicate articles [Was: Can Tim Lindner contact me?]

tim lindner tlindner at macmess.org
Sat Jan 2 11:53:32 EST 2010

John Guin <johnguin at hotmail.com> wrote:

> I'm working through some of the OCR tasks at
> http://cocomag.dyndns.org/TheRainbow.shtml and am seeing some odd
> duplications of articles.
>
> I couldn't find your email address on the web site - apologies in
> advance if it is obviously there...

I think what you are seeing is several products are sometimes combined
into a single review, then the review is listed multiple time in the
table of contents.

So in essance, some articles will be worked multiple times.

I apologize. I should have done a little more due diligance when boxing
the TOC entries.

I'll go thru the current magazine issue and clean this up.

--
tim lindner
tlindner at macmess.org                                              Bright