[Coco] CoCoNet beta release

Bob Devries devries.bob at gmail.com
Fri Jan 1 23:51:28 EST 2010

DLOAD is a part of the original EXTENDED COLOR BASIC ROM, and is not part of
OS-9/NitrOS-9.

Having said that, I'm sure it's possible to create a new and better version
od the DLOAD built-in command. There have been articles in Colour Computer
related magazines about the protocol, including source code for the
programme required on the host computer/file server.

Regards, Bob Devries
Goulburn, NSW, Australia
(soon to be in Las Pinas City again)

--
Besides a mathematical inclination, an exceptionally good mastery of one's
native tongue is the most vital asset of a competent programmer.

Edsger W.Dijkstra, 18 June 1975