[Coco] Removing email account from list

Brian Blake random_rodder at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 31 16:42:15 EST 2010

Hey everybody,

I'm terminating this email account from the CoCo Mailing list. Yahoo mail is a terrible vehicle for this (and maybe others) mailing list. It's been pretty decent for a while, however, lately, message chains have been fragmented to hades and back. Good case in point; Roy's latest 'snowed in' escapade. The only part of that story I got was Bruce's response, and the 'Hello from a Newbie' chain didn't start to arrive until this morning, except for Bob's responses. I've been checking this compared to my gmail account, which has had no such delays.

That said, my Gmail account is signed up and receiving messages there - all of them for the last two months or so. My new address will be random.rodder at gmail.com

Later,

Brian