[Coco] Coco snowed in again

RJRTTY at aol.com RJRTTY at aol.com
Sun Jan 31 00:46:47 EST 2010

People,

    for the second time in 4 weeks I am trapped
alone with this infernal machine.   God hates
me ....that's what it is....

anyway I am bringing a robotic arm attached to
the coco for the fest.   It is nothing fancy just
an open loop controlled arm but it is a start
to something I hope will lead to better things.

my ultimate goal is to wirelessly connect a
roving mechanical spyder to the coco which
will roam the floor and intelligently amuse or
annoy people.   Something like the "replicators"
on the "stargate" television Scifi series.

stay tuned......

Roy