[Coco] Hello from a Coco Newbie...

Michael Kerpan mjkerpan at kerpan.com
Fri Jan 29 19:21:03 EST 2010

As someone who has long been interested in classic computers, I'm
always looking to explore cool platforms from the past, which Coco
(and especially the Coco 3) seems to be. At the moment, I'm short on
physical space (and on cash), so a real system looks to be out of the
question, but the VCC emulator looks quite good to start an
exploration with...

Anyway, I was wonder if there are any good sources of software online
to get me started and also if anybody has any reccomendations as to
good sources of information about Coco and 6809 coding? I've checked
the Cocopedia, but information still seems to be very limited, so any
help would greatly appreciated!

Mike