[Coco] The CoCo is alive and well, but not here.

Tue Jan 26 06:16:49 EST 2010

Hi,

It has been quite a long time since a message has been posted to
bit.listserv.coco telling anyone interested that we have moved our
discussions elsewhere.

Has information about the "CoCoList for Color Computer Enthusiasts" list.

The list is echoed to "gmane.comp.hardware.tandy.coco" on the
"news.gmane.org" server.

Go To

http://news.gmane.org/

And enter "CoCo" into the search box and you will find the CoCo list

"47007 gmane.comp.hardware.tandy.coco Tandy Color Computer (CoCo) List"

There are several Yahoo groups also.

The number of web sites is amazing including: http://www.coco3.com/

SHF

Note: I posted to "Earthlink news" and it was immediately shown.