[Coco] GSAA - Glenside President Howard Luckey passed

brjeremy at juno.com brjeremy at juno.com
Wed Jan 20 09:25:40 EST 2010

Dear Bob: (and all)
It was with deep sorrow that I read this news. I always enjoyed the times I spent with Howard. He was a gentleman and I was pleased to be able to count him as a friend.
There will definitely be a major void in our Community.
We will remember him at Chapel here at St. Phillips.  My lads had been praying for him, and I will share the news with them. I expect to return to the States the week before the Fest.
Please pass this on as you deem appropriate.
Yours in Christ,
Jeremy, CSJW