[Coco] intercept routine in Basic09

Wayne Campbell asa.rand at gmail.com
Tue Jan 19 22:16:05 EST 2010

I need to set up a signal intercept call. I have no idea what "address of the intercept routine" is, or "starting address of the routine's memory area", as they relate to anything I can define in Basic09.

I know that the address of the intercept routine indicates the beginning of that routine, and starting address of routine's memory area probably indicates the entry point into the routine. My question is, how do I write this in Basic09 terms?

Do I have to write a object code subroutine to handle this, or can it be done in Basic09?

Wayne