[Coco] I recall back in the day having an application that allowed to program in a windows like GUI in BASIC for the CoCo! Does anyone else remember it and what was it's name?

RJLCyberPunk cyberpunk at prtc.net
Mon Jan 18 23:04:48 EST 2010

I remember that before my Multipak crashed eons ago I had an application that made Windows like GUI interface programing in BASIC for the CoCo possible, I do not recall the name of the apllication though so does anyone? Man what I learned in the CoCo has been invaluable as it was a machine that just so ahead of the curve. Many of the commands used in that program can be seen in Microsoft Visual Basic itself such as Event trapping and so on...