[Coco] Tuesday/Thursday absence

Dennis Bathory-Kitsz dennis-ix at maltedmedia.com
Mon Jan 18 07:50:12 EST 2010

Hi all,

Those who are moderators please note that I've taken a one-semester
university adjunct professorship and will be unavailable for list
moderation on Tuesdays and Thursdays until mid-May.

Admins please take over? Thank you! Remember to bounce back long
messages and any with attachments.

Important: Note that bots have gotten more sophisticated and are
trying to subscribe with free mail accounts and 'real' names similar
to those account names. I've caught several bots attempting to sub
via Gmail lately. Whenever I get a subscription request that I can't
verify by a web search for name and email, I reject it and in the
rejection box ask for the subscriber to respond to the rejection
email with a few sentences about their coco interests. So please
leave all unverifiable sub requests UNsubscribed until I get home to
deal with them.

And you think I do nothing as list admin? :)

Thanks,
Dennis

Country Stores book!
<http://www.amazon.com/Country-Stores-Vermont-Dennis-Bathory-kitsz/dp/1596294752/>