[Coco] CoCo literature spotted at Books a Million

Roger Taylor operator at coco3.com
Sat Jan 16 21:56:13 EST 2010

What are the odds of this... out of 1,000+ programming books, I
reached right for "Retro Gaming" or "Retro Programming" (can't
remember the exact title), opened the book up and right way noticed a
picture of the CoCo.  There's probably 10 pages or more near the
front of the book decribing some of the features of the CoCo 1 and 2,
and later in the book a few pages showing the settings for the VDG,
and a few assembly snippets.  I was in a hurry so I didn't jot down
the author's name or any other info.  It shouldn't be hard to spot
this book in your local store.  It might even be an older book that
keeps getting updated.

--
~ Roger Taylor