[Coco] Disto 4in1 6551 mod

Tim Fadden t.fadden at cox.net
Sun Jan 3 22:28:34 EST 2010

Hi All,

I am wanting to use trxmon/login.  In the docs, I ran accross this:

REQIREMENTS:
   o CoCo 3
   o OS9 Level II
   o A LOGIN command
   o Hayes Compatible Modem
   o Either -   6551 UART (RS-232 Pak or equivilant) with inverted cable
               NOTE:  The Disto 4-n-1 cannot be used unless it has been
                      modified as the 6551's DSR line is tied to ground.
                         or
               6552 DUART (Eliminator) and DACIA

and from the disto docs, I see that RTS, CTS and DSR always enabled.  Any hacks to make this all correct?

For the life of me I cannot find any information on the Disto 4-n-1 mod.
Does anyone out there have, or know where I might find it?  Even schematics would help.

Thanks,

Tim Fadden