[Coco] Telnet and DW

Christopher Hawks chawks at dls.net
Fri Jan 1 14:14:46 EST 2010

Aaron Wolfe said the following on 12/30/2009 09:48 PM:
> OK, that error is happening in a routine that pulls the disk name and
> some other info out of .dsk files.  It's purely cosmetic at this
> point.  Maybe just comment out line 171 of  DWDiskDrives.java   It
> won't have any effect on the server.  If you want to email me your
> .dsk file I'll try to figure out why that routine can't grok it.

Aaron:

	The problem is caused by cocoString(byte[] bytes) in DWDisk.java processing
too many bytes if the bytes array is not NULL terminated (like mine was).

Line 171 (of DWDisk.java) should read:
while ((i < bytes.length - 1) && (bytes[i] > 0))

	Then my original .dsk image works correctly.

--
Christopher R. Hawks
HAWKSoft