[Coco] Nitros9 on a CC3 512k

George Ramsower georgeramsower at gmail.com
Sun Feb 28 20:17:49 EST 2010

Bob.
 I use 720K 3.5' floppies exclusevley.
 I boot from a 720K 3.5 for both my cocos.
 This doesn't make sense. I seem to recall actually booting a nitros9 image
on a floppy on this same computer. I do have bootable images of some games
on floppies. They work fine

uh... well, maybe I should check this again.

'Film at eleven"

George

From: Bob Devries
Hi George,

your symptoms seem to me to be consistent with the drive not being able to
read the second side of the disk.

I'm not familiar with the "cocodisk" programme. Is it able to write an OS9
image to a real disk?

Regards, Bob Devries

--
Besides a mathematical inclination, an exceptionally good mastery of one's
native tongue is the most vital asset of a competent programmer.

Edsger W.Dijkstra, 18 June 1975