[Coco] testing

Willard Goosey goosey at virgo.sdc.org
Sun Feb 28 15:33:37 EST 2010

On Sun, Feb 28, 2010 at 08:09:32AM +0000, wdg3rd at comcast.net wrote:

> Check it out again.  Guy reformed before the start of the second
> arc.  He's a good guy now.

Well, OK, maybe I'll give the the fool another chance.

> Been a fan for over a decade.  Have some signed strips acquired back
> when there were Linux shows at the Javits Center just across the
> Hudson.

I think I discovered userfriendly around 2000 sometime.  Don't
remember when exactly.

> Been a fan of Phil Foglio for about 35 years, actually.

In the text-mode domain you should check out Undocumented Features at
http://www.eyrie-productions.com It started as a joke/fanfic but after
nearly 20 years of work it's an amazingly rich universe.  You can
start with "Symphony of the Sword," it's a good re-introduction.  Also
http://airships.paulgazis.com/current/FlyingCloudCurrent.htm is a
really cool alternate-reality story, too.

Willard
Willard Goosey  goosey at sdc.org
Socorro, New Mexico, USA
  -- R.E. Howard