[Coco] testing

Willard Goosey goosey at virgo.sdc.org
Sun Feb 28 00:31:55 EST 2010

On Sun, Feb 28, 2010 at 02:24:16AM +0000, wdg3rd at comcast.net wrote:

> Another spectacular item is "Odysseus the Rebel".
[..]
>he doesn't have to believe because he's met too many of them
> in person.

"Hi Grandpa.  I don't believe in you."???  Sorry, I'm fussy about what
people do with my favorite Mythology.

> The in-progress "Phoebus Krumm" is good,

Maybe I'll check it out.

> Unlike all of the other strips on the site, "Escape from Terra" is
>  not a single novel.

*That* is where I'd seen that site before!  Personally I didn't care
for "Escape from Terra".  I'll put up with some seriously slimey main
characters, but I draw the line at a tax collector.

> Oh, and for folks who can still handle text without pictures,
> there's a tab at the top of Neil's blog on the site that gives you
> his entire novel _Ceres_, a sequel to his Prometheus Award winner
> _Pallas_.

Cool.

Here's some of my favorite webcomics:
http://www.userfriendly.org/