[Coco] 720k sssd

Bob Devries devries.bob at gmail.com
Sat Feb 27 23:44:55 EST 2010

The t0s parameter just sets the number of sectors on track 0, not its
density. I think that parameter historically was there to allow for SD
working, but not all controllers can do SD AFAIK.

Regards, Bob Devries

--
Besides a mathematical inclination, an exceptionally good mastery of one's
native tongue is the most vital asset of a competent programmer.

Edsger W.Dijkstra, 18 June 1975