[Coco] DriveWire 4 beta

Aaron Wolfe aawolfe at gmail.com
Sat Feb 27 18:07:31 EST 2010

On Sat, Feb 27, 2010 at 4:49 PM, Stephen H. Fischer
<SFischer1 at mindspring.com> wrote:
> ----- Original Message ----- From: "Aaron Wolfe" <aawolfe at gmail.com>

I think I've implemented all the fixed width text modes (pica, elite,
condensed, emphasized ,etc).  The proportional modes are not complete.
 If you want to send me the program, I'll test and try to make any
changes needed in my emulator to make it work properly.

-Aaron