[Coco] Wierdsville

Gene Heskett gene.heskett at verizon.net
Sat Feb 27 12:24:34 EST 2010

On Saturday 27 February 2010, Mark Marlette wrote:
>Gene,
>
>As I know you can't go buy these tools, they are amazing. There is a reason
> they cost so much $$$.

True, but then my needs don't justify the $$$$$$.  I can allocate another
var, and save the volatile stuff for debugging, and to 10+ cycles a day of
making a new boot with the newer driver, and all I'm out is the exercise of
running up and down the steps, which at my age is probably a huge plus from
sitting here wearing out yet another cushion under my tush.

>I pointed Boisy in the right direction on his research paper, the U
> listened and procured. Now they too are liking the data that is being
> gathered. The CAN/serial analyzers are even better.

No doubt.

>You will have to ask Boisy on the cables, just got off the phone with him,
> he just made another batch.

I will when he comes up for air.

--
Cheers, Gene