[Coco] [Color Computer] Hard Drives

Gene Heskett gene.heskett at verizon.net
Wed Feb 24 23:32:23 EST 2010

On Wednesday 24 February 2010, frankgot wrote:
>I'm cleaning out my Storage Area and found 3 10Meg Hard Drives in white
> cases. They're only half as wide as the MIII and M4 Hard Drives. Are they
> for the CoCo's?  Anybody want one? (or 3?)
>Frank Gottschalk
>aka TRS-80 Frank
>aka frankgot
>frankgot at verizon.net

Those are more than likely mfm drives, which would need the Burke & Burke
controller.  That can handle 2 drives as I have a similar setup, also in a
box, not in use now since I retired.

--
Cheers, Gene
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)

<Peaker> the difference between theory and practice is just a lot of work

	- from #offtopic (the offtopic chat channel of #kernelnewbies)

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    (Yahoo! ID required)