[Coco] testing

Willard Goosey goosey at virgo.sdc.org
Tue Feb 23 16:10:54 EST 2010

On Tue, Feb 23, 2010 at 12:46:39PM -0800, Steve Bjork wrote:
> The listing is working.  But of late, people have been very busy.  So,
> the list has been very quiet.

I was starting to wonder if something was broken.

> I could also post a few messages and since many have issues with
> anything that I say, you will see lots of messages.

Well, I for one have a lot of respect for you.  Z'89 rocks!  It
completely kicks my butt, but that's because I'm horrible at video
games.  I've only had it a couple of years, though.  It took me a
decade to beat Zaxxon. :-)

Willard
Willard Goosey  goosey at sdc.org
Socorro, New Mexico, USA