[Coco] Deluxe Wireless Pak on hold

Roger Taylor operator at coco3.com
Mon Feb 15 20:16:54 EST 2010

At 08:11 AM 2/15/2010, you wrote:
>Could you substitute the parts this device uses? seems a little
>expensive assembled but maybe the components can be found cheap:
>http://www.sparkfun.com/commerce/product_info.php?products_id=582

The site is temporarily down.

Any bluetooth module that has a serial port mode I suppose could be
wired to the pak's header, but I can't afford to lose any more by
making adaptors and such.  Such a module would have to fit inside the
pak and be wired to the female header.  My luck, just as soon as I
order a bunch of those modules, A7 would come back online.

--
~ Roger Taylor