[Coco] How to trick Disk BASIC?, or Drivewire sans disk controller...

Arthur Flexser flexser at fiu.edu
Mon Feb 15 15:40:43 EST 2010

My guess is that it's a hardware problem.  I know of no reason why any
version of Disk Basic should require the presence of a physical floppy
controller to boot up.  (I recall having once booted up a Disk Basic ROM
image from cassette before I acquired a disk controller, just to see what it
looked like.)  Have you tried putting the Disk Basic variant in the opposite
bank of the EPROM to see if it works then?

Art