[Coco] System gen problem - SOLVED!!

Boisy G. Pitre boisy at tee-boy.com
Sun Feb 14 21:14:48 EST 2010

I'm finally coming up for air after a very busy week.

ToolShed support for Windows has always been spotty; over the years we've experimented with different build environments: MinGW and Borland C++ Builder come to mind.  Robert has really been the champion for the Windows version, but as he points out, his limited C/C++ experience only goes so far.

Aaron and I have bounced the idea of moving ToolShed to Java; there are some good reasons for doing this, but it needs to be done carefully and piecemeal.

I have been working over the past week to rewrite RMA/RLINK in Java (for use in my thesis research) and am about 95% complete with that effort.   The goal is to replace the current rma/rlink binaries in toolshed with this Java version.
--
Boisy G. Pitre
http://www.tee-boy.com/