[Coco] Would anyone like some snow?

Roger Taylor operator at coco3.com
Sat Feb 13 22:30:05 EST 2010

At 03:06 PM 2/13/2010, you wrote:
>I got 10" here in east Dallas. Out near the DFW Airpot they got over
>12". Sets a record for DFW.
>
>John

I think the further East the snow went, the less they got.  My mother
lives in West Monroe, LA and they only got 2" or so.   The Longview
TX area got 6" or so which was plenty enough to blanket everything solid white.

What *really* shocked me was Thursday night at 11pm, long after it
had been dark outside, and long after the power had gone out in our
town, the snow on the ground and trees glowed so bright that you
could see outside brighter than any full moon I've seen shine
down.  The kids were making snowmen at 10pm in the "dark" with no
lights whatsoever in the area.  I thought it was wicked.

--
~ Roger Taylor