[Coco] Would anyone like some snow?

Roger Taylor operator at coco3.com
Fri Feb 12 23:19:45 EST 2010

At 03:37 PM 2/10/2010, you wrote:

>For once, Virginia has more snow than New York.....  Only 8 inches?
>My young son mentioned to me that the Snow Miser had taken over the
>South....

Yes, a 5-6" blanket swept through, snowing for about a day but for a
while it was a constant light snow so it took a while to build
up.  Lots of powder covers the trees and ground and there were lots
of snowmen built by kids who've never seen it before.  I just got my
power back on a while ago.  I heard transformers blowing all last
night, and some downed power lines due to the dern overhanging pine
trees.  Nothing new, but it's been about 9 years since the last super
sleet and snow disaster I experienced.

I'll have to deliver last minute roses via Next Day Air tomorrow
morning in the refreezed slush that's forming right now.  I'm not
looking forward to this, but I have to do it.

--
~ Roger Taylor