[Coco] Coco RS232 program pak

Jorge Renato Machin Ibarra jorge_machin at hotmail.com
Fri Feb 12 18:41:32 EST 2010

Hi

To configure RS-232 you need to do some pokes to addresses 65386 and 65387. To send information you need to poke it to address 65385, to receive information, you need to do a scan routine to address 65385. At the end of the manual are some DECB examples. I don't know if there is a better way to do this in DECB.

Jorge Machin