[Coco] System gen problem - SOLVED!!

Robert Gault robert.gault at att.net
Fri Feb 12 08:44:43 EST 2010

Aaron Wolfe wrote:

> I created new disk images with the latest drivers and NitrOS-9 from CVS:
>
> http://sourceforge.net/projects/drivewireserver/files/
>
> These work with DW3 or DW4 servers equally well, but do not contain
> any of utilities needed to use the extra features that DW4 provides.
> They are essentially equivalent to the previously released disk
> images.
>
> Boisy is going to update the Cloud9 link to point to this set as well.
>   Hopefully this will resolve the issue.
>
> -Aaron

Aaron,
I just tested the current rbdw3.dr and dw3.sb for DW3 Level2 6309 as created
from the cvs source code and from the url given in your message. Unfortunately
they don't work on my system. Nothing gets through to the DW3 server.

I'm assuming you tested them so there must be some system dependent problem not
easy to spot.
Robert