[Coco] Would anyone like some snow?

Gene Heskett gene.heskett at verizon.net
Wed Feb 10 21:09:23 EST 2010

On Wednesday 10 February 2010, Steven Hirsch wrote:
>On Wed, 10 Feb 2010, Gene Heskett wrote:

>>> On that subject, where can I find a reference for that patched tsedit?
>>> It certainly understands a few vi commands, but there are many common
>>> ones that do not seem to be implemented.  For example:  scroll up or
>>> down one screen at a time - how?  Mark and cut a block of lines by
>>> marking them?
>>>
>>> Steve
>>
>> AFAIK, there never was a real set of docs for it that I ever came across.
>>  So those aren't there.  What it does do, it does well though.
>
>Have you found page-up and page-down?  Those I miss.

Seems like I faintly recall that as being the shifted arrow keys on the 3's
keyboard (I think & my good book is about 4" down in this midden heap.)

--
Cheers, Gene
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)

As Gen. de Gaulle occassionally acknowledges America to be the daughter
of Europe, so I am pleased to come to Yale, the daughter of Harvard.
		-- J.F. Kennedy