[Coco] LCD TV with CoCo 3

Lothan lothan at newsguy.com
Wed Feb 10 14:30:14 EST 2010

Searching on NewEgg for LCD monitors with composite inputs, I found these in
the cheapest price range:

Samsung 933HD+ 18.5" 5ms Widescreen LCD Monitor
$199.99 with composite+stereo audio, VGA, HDMI connectors
This one has built-in speakers and TV tuner

ViewEra V221MV 22" 5ms LCD Monitor
$219.99 with composite, S-Video, Component, VGA connectors

ViewEra V151HV-B 15" 12ms LCD Monitor
$219.99 with composite, S-Video, VGA connectors

ViewEra V172SV-B 17" 8ms LCD Monitor
$239.99 with composite, S-Video, VGA connectors