[Coco] OS9Exec (OT?)

Bob Devries devries.bob at gmail.com
Tue Feb 9 21:37:59 EST 2010

Hi Aaron,

I don't seem to be able to get past the error 216.

I typed SET OS9CMDS=CMDS

My current directory is the one where the CMDS directory is. All the OS9 68k
binaries are in that CMDS directory (from an MM/1 distribution disk).

I don't have a disk image to try either (at least not here with me; I'm in
the wrong hemisphere now).

Regards, Bob Devries

--
Besides a mathematical inclination, an exceptionally good mastery of one's
native tongue is the most vital asset of a competent programmer.

Edsger W.Dijkstra, 18 June 1975